Friday, November 8, 2013

New tattoos images design which is amazing to you

New tattoos images design which is amazing to you

Some new beautiful New tattoos images design which is amazing to you. See more my tattoo blog at TRENDY TATTOO IDEAS IN FAVORITE OF YOU











So yesterday I was called into work and ended up getting a few small ones. Here's the first. All those swirls really made me sweat!









It's sort of a treble clef and initials hidden in there. This woman came to Hawaii for a wedding and wanted something to remember her trip.












This was a mother-daughter combo that had appointments. Stolfi tattooed the daughter and I got the Mom. She was super nice and let me do what I wanted for the exception of the color combination. VERY specific. One flower for each child. I've decided that I really like tattooing feet. :)














So I bet you're wondering why I havent posted any updates on Keone's owl... Well he came in and had alot of trouble with the healing. So now he has to wait :(













Tonight I'm tattooing Kris's leg again... hopefully gonna finish that Parrot tattoo! So excited!