Sunday, November 3, 2013

Music notes tattoos for girls

Music notes tattoos for girls

Read more:






I have decided that I want a second tattoo. I got my first a while ago, my name on the back of my neck. After much thinking I have decided I want music notes on the side of my body. Just on my torso. I dont want it to big and I also chose this place as its easily hidden. I dont want a place where its too visible because of my career future.

So I was just wondering if anyone knew any sites with any designs so I can have an idea of what I want. Also any suggestions on any different places would be welcome. Thanks.
www.bmezine.com has a section specifically for music tattoos.

www.deviantart.com is great for tattoo designs. just search for music tattoos.

google images is also really good.


Where should I get a music note tattoo?


I personally would go for behind the ear. When I get tattoo's I think of the meaning of the symbol. Music you listen to so it would go perfectly. The wrist is another good place to put the music note but I would go for behind the ear.



Would getting a music note tattoo be weird if I don't play an instrument?

No i do not think it would be weird. If you love music and you are sure you want a music note on your body for the rest of your life then you should get the tattoo.