Thursday, August 15, 2013

100 Beautiful butterfly tattoos for women

100 Beautiful butterfly tattoos for women

A beautiful women has a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder as well, love it, she love nature so it suites her well. I see another post of butterfly tattoo for women here, you can reference more.





Memory of my grandmother. Put it on my foot because she has always been a reminder to keep strong and move on






Butterfly tattoo.. maybe filled in with blue. & with the words "I deserve to live" underneath.





Butterfly tattoo with black and white color on the back





Butterfly tattoo chest detail lace







Add on to butterfly tattoo - have the lines going down spell elyses name



Way better than the silly cartoon butterfly I currently have on my foot.





Butterfly Tattoo On Foot





Butterfly tattoo...adding to the sleeve





Feminine butterfly tattoos idea







Butterfly Tattoo Design On Back Body






Butterfly tattoo i would want this just black





Butterfly Tattoo Design On Leg butterfly tattoo with black and white color on the back






Tribal blue color butterfly tattoo on leg...modify less butterflies...in purple for Fibromyalgia, add words...on foot!





Maybe have butterflies on my sleeve like this??? It's beautiful







Recently butterflies have had a different meaning in my life. hoping to get a tattoo of one with some sort of quote






I want something like this on my ankle for all the butterflies that keep landing on me